Filk (Parody) Songs
Sing some filk songs (song parodies) about the Firefly and Serenity 'verse [insert your own 'verse/chorus joke here, or refrain].
- Firefly Fans (Spawned a Dongma)
- ("Michelle," the Beatles)
- Firefly's Ironic
- ("Ironic," Alanis Morissette)
- Good Food
- ("Footloose," Kenny Loggins)
- Gorramn, Shiny, Atmo, 'Verse, and Dong Ma
- ("Do Wah Diddy Diddy," Manfred Mann)
- The Guys with Those Blue Hands
- ("I Want to Hold Your Hand," the Beatles)
- I'm Grub for Reavers (Terrifying Space Monkees Medley)
- ("I'm a Believer" + "Daydream Believer," The Monkees)
- Jayne Cobb the Mercenary
- ("Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," Gene Autry )
- Let's Lie Low! Let's Lie Low! Let's Lie Low!
- ("Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!," Dean Martin )
- Look Out, Our Leader's Loco! (Revised 2008)
- ("Livin' la Vida Loca," Ricky Martin )
- Mal Reynolds March
- ("Mickey Mouse Club March," The Mickey Mouse Club )
- River Said That They Took Away Jayne's Christmas
- ("It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas," Perry Como & The Fontaine Sisters)
- Sereniteers + bonus track: Ballad of the Brady Family
- ("The Brady Bunch," The Peppermint Trolley Company/The Brady Kids + "Ballad of Serenity," Sonny Rhodes)
- The Twelve Hours of Firefly (Surprises)
- ("The Twelve Days of Christmas," Traditional)
- We Love You, Kaylee Frye
- ("I Love a Rainy Night," Eddie Rabbitt)
- We're Still Flyin'
- ("Eye of the Tiger" [from Rocky III], Survivor)
- What's Book Got to Hide from Us?
- ("What's Love Got to Do with It," Tina Turner)
- ("Rosanna," Toto)
Except as noted, all contents of Firefly-Serenity Funsite copyright © 2002-2008 Ying, fireflyfunsite at kevinsullivansite dot net. Updated March 24, 2008.