If Firefly returns one day as a series, there are bound to be some slight changes. Here are a few suggestions.
- Have the crew visit planets more often. But instead of dusty frontier planets, they should go to sandy resort planets with women in bikinis.
- If the wonderful Nathan Fillion is busy with another project, get a new leader like David Hasselhoff. And replace all the actresses with Playboy Playmates, mostly blondes.
- Use more music, and make it pop music.
- Show the men shirtless, the women wearing skimpy outfits, and everyone running around the ship and planets a lot—usually in slow motion to the new cheesy soundtrack. This will make the show more accessible by reducing the plots to frameworks for two music videos every week.
- Have the crew spend a lot of time rescuing people and, instead of committing crimes, fighting crime.
- They'll be aided in this by their new crime-fighting ship, designed for both efficiency and comfort by Kaylee and Inara: the Kaylee–Inara Three Thousand. KITT can converse with the Captain, but a quirk makes it alternately mispronounce "Malcolm" as "Michael" and "Mitch."
- Change the title to Cargo Bay-watch Rider.
Think about it; this could be the biggest show in Europe!
Except for parodied TV sources, all contents of this Firefly-Serenity Funsite page copyright © 2003 Ying, fireflyfunsite at kevinsullivansite dot net. Posted June 15, 2003.